Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy late NSD!! and gosh is it reallyalready monday??

HAPPY NSD you all!!!!

So this weekend was super exciting for all the scrapbooking addicts out there.. for me not sooo much! cause as a mama from a one year old, you can't sit in front of your computer and desk all day! I WISH!



But as much as i could.. i of course did! And than how fun is that.. the only challenge over at SIStv i could participate in i actually one! I am sooo thrilled.. cause this is now the second time i won something when it comes to Scrapbooking. And normally i don't win! NEVER!





So a couple of weeks ago i won in a random drawing over at Backporch Memories! Package came last week.. full of cute little goodies!






And than i discovered a post on the SIStv message board about showing of the Scrapbook Area in your house! Thought it was fun and so here it is..

Nothing to special.. cause it is right in my daugthers room.. but it is a place i call MINE most of the time! And that's what's important, right?

And since i discovered the greatness of german internet tv, i can watch german television while scrapbooking my heart out! how great is that!

And here is my may manifesto for one of the NSD challenges i tried to participate but i didn't made it on time! But better late than never!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

cool scrap space!

smiles,

For my grandpa... miss you so...