Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some new Layouts to share

I was quite busy the last couple of days.. did a lot of scrapbooking and photoworking! Got the new Dozens Kit and the new Scarlet Lime kit and i love them soo much that i could not get away from my desk! Love the bright colors and the fun patternd paper! Specialy the SEI one with all the great textures and flowers!

this is created with the new Dozens kit! Gosh do i love the monster paper and the fun fabric paper from elsie! what a awesome kit!!!




this layout is for the challenge over at the Goodie Box!! Loved the challenge!!!





oh and of course some more scrappiness with the awesome Dozens kit!!! I could finally scrap this Halloween picture without using all those boring Halloween stickers i had flying around! This layout is so much more fun!!!






..and of course the fantastic Scarlet Lime kit. I love it.. this is the only kit club i consider buying the add on kit every month. It is soooo fantastic! And it brings out a totally different Scrapbooker in me! Cause normally i am more of a chaotic scrapbooker with no journaling and just random things on my page.. and cause there comes always those great journal stamps with the kit, i actually started to journal quite a bit on my pages.








2 comments:

Fabi said...

Beautiful...

Sandy said...

hey! i found your flickr site via the scarlet lime group (i get the kits too!). anyways, just wanted to say 'hi' and that i LOVE your pages - very cool! you have a gift girlie!

take care!

sandy

www.paperpoppies.blogspot.com

For my grandpa... miss you so...