Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i am excited!

One of my layouts got picked again for the catwalk at Sistv. Last week it was my BEST layout, i thought i screwed up in the beginning and this is why i started journaling and painting and.. awesome it turned out great!
And the other was my SUMMER layout i made yesterday. Got a little inspired by Corinne's NSD SKETCH! challenge. Loved the circle idea!

And i also discovered that Mikaela is showing one of my layouts i made for the BEAT CONTROL challenge over at the MUSIC makes the people come together challenge blog. Love her video challenges!! It is really something totally different to let yourself gettin inspired by a music video.. challenges you in a whole different way i think!

So let me challenge you now to go to a challenge blog and participate! It is sooo much fun and sometimes you can even win something!

No comments:

For my grandpa... miss you so...